200 and 300 Level
Teacher Training Program
Our SPECIAL EDITION Yoga Alliance Program begins October 13th 2018
This SPECIAL EDITION TT PROGRAM is for those already teaching any style of Group Fitness!
Interview and Register by Oct 1st and enjoy $300 OFF regular tuition price!
1. History – A brief overview of all Yoga, including Yoga Sutras and Eight Limbs.
2. Anatomy – a deeper look at the muscular system in relation to Yoga poses.
3. Pranayama, Mudra, Mantra, & Meditation - Explore the spiritual aspects of practice and learn how to incorporate them into Vinyasa class.
4. Chakras – Understand the human energy system and how behavior and emotions are processed in the Chakras both on and off the mat.
5. Marketing – Coaching on how to begin your new career, from business cards to websites.
*Throughout the course the physical practices will be ongoing. Course workshops include Arm Balance, Spotting and Adjusting,
and Chakra Journey Meditation.
What sets us apart?
Competitive Tuition - 200 Hour Training:
$3400.00 includes all materials and all classes.
Plenty of Real Practice:
You will spend ample time practicing public speaking skills and presenting your class!
You will receive personal attention and direction.
College Educated and Yoga Alliance Approved Staff of Instructors:
Monica Schmidt, BS Exercise Science & E-RYT 500
Danielle Mercer, E-RYT 200 & RYT 500
Valerie Landis, 200 HR Certified Experienced Instructor
& Certified Life Coach
Dr. Tammy Fogarty, Ph.D., Licensed Nutritionist,
& 200 HR Certified Experienced Instructor
300 Hour Teacher Training Program
We have yet to launch this Program ... Please stay tuned!
This add-on training is for our 200 HR Graduates who wish to
earn the 500 HR Yoga Alliance accreditation
Meeting locations will vary based on topic/teacher.
~ One weeknight per week (most, but not all weeks): 125-130 Hours
~ Two weekends per month: Saturdays or Sundays per month (occasionally BOTH);
which weekends will be determined by the group: 80-100 Hours
~ Workshops and/or Field Trips: 15-20 Hours
~ Individually Chosen Classes: 15-20 Hours
~ Reading, Writing, Take Home Tests & Assignments: 30-40 Hours
~ Designing, Marketing, & Presenting Your Workshop: 10-15 Hours