200 and 300 Level
Teacher Training Program
1. History – A brief overview of all Yoga, including Yoga Sutras and Eight Limbs.
2. Anatomy – a deeper look at the muscular system in relation to Yoga poses.
3. Pranayama, Mudra, Mantra, & Meditation - Explore the spiritual aspects of practice and learn how to incorporate them into Vinyasa class.
4. Chakras – Understand the human energy system and how behavior and emotions are processed in the Chakras both on and off the mat.
5. Marketing – Coaching on how to begin your new career, from business cards to websites.
*Throughout the course the physical practices will be ongoing. Course workshops include Arm Balance, Spotting and Adjusting,
and Chakra Journey Meditation.
What sets us apart?
Competitive Tuition - 200 Hour Training:
$3400.00 includes all materials and all classes.
Plenty of Real Practice:
You will spend ample time practicing public speaking skills and presenting your class!
You will receive personal attention and direction.
College Educated and Yoga Alliance Approved Staff of Instructors:
Monica Schmidt, BS Exercise Science & E-RYT 500
Danielle Mercer, E-RYT 200 & RYT 500
Valerie Landis, 200 HR Certified Experienced Instructor
& Certified Life Coach
Dr. Tammy Fogarty, Ph.D., Licensed Nutritionist,
& 200 HR Certified Experienced Instructor
300 Hour Teacher Training Program
We have yet to launch this Program ... Please stay tuned!
This add-on training is for our 200 HR Graduates who wish to
earn the 500 HR Yoga Alliance accreditation
Meeting locations will vary based on topic/teacher.
~ One weeknight per week (most, but not all weeks): 125-130 Hours
~ Two weekends per month: Saturdays or Sundays per month (occasionally BOTH);
which weekends will be determined by the group: 80-100 Hours
~ Workshops and/or Field Trips: 15-20 Hours
~ Individually Chosen Classes: 15-20 Hours
~ Reading, Writing, Take Home Tests & Assignments: 30-40 Hours
~ Designing, Marketing, & Presenting Your Workshop: 10-15 Hours